Joining, Dues and Flying Rates
- There is a a $600 deposit join the club
- Club dues are $165 per month
- Each month 1 unit of flying credit accumulates in your account
- 1 unit is roughly equivalent to 1 hour of flying in the Cessna 205
- The maximum accumulated flying credits is 100
- Flying will be charged to flying account first
- The hourly dry rates (tach time):
- $65 for the Cessna 205
- $65 for the Mooney M20E Super 21
- Private ASEL, 100 hour minimum (for insurance).
- New members are required to do a checkride with club instructor before being issued keys to the hangar.
- Each aircraft requires a checkride.
- Mooney M20E Super 21 requires a complex, high performance endorsement which can be combined with the checkride if you have no Mooney time.